Friday, January 9, 2009

So this is blogging

Everyone who's anyone keeps telling me, "you need to blog" so here goes.
Funny, I was one of the first in my circle to actually design and publish a website back in 1999 before the template craze, but probably the last to fall prey to this blogging concept.
I love to write and even have a feature column in the IG Times magazine featuring my pet nutritional advice and recipes for dog cuisine but what will I write about here?
Hopefully I won't bore you with my dog tales, harping about puppy mills, the sludge Purina churns out down the street and showing you my latest petwear designs.

Thanks to my friend Tracie for sending me HER new blog this morning and inspiring me to take the plunge! www.SpringfieldStitchesForACause.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Holly,
    Love your blog & thanks for the "shout out"!! I knew you could do it and it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete